Join us at the IFF (Indie Family and Friends) Forum
You are getting this invitation for a number of reasons, including, but not limited to:
1. You are an “indie” – which means an independent professional, consultant, coach, or business owner
2. You are a “family member or friend” — which means a current or past client of Indie Books International, Mark LeBlanc, Henry DeVries, or one of our select speakers
3. You are open to participating in a “forum” – which means exchanging your wisdom and knowledge about marketing with a book and speech, and possibly being interviewed on a panel
4. You are open to a conversation or conversations with other peers, during meals and breaks about cross-marketing, joint promotions, and generally helping each other out if it makes sense
5. You will commit to attending the entire 48-hour business development retreat from start to finish
Fee to Attend:
- Only 70 seats available
- Group rate for rooms at La Jolla Marriott: $154/night (Book here)
- $1,000 to attend
- TV spot is $795
Reserve your seat today.
Confirm by e-mail to email@example.com.
We accept checks, credit cards or PayPal.
Checks can be mailed to:
Indie Books International
2424 Vista Way, Suite 316
Oceanside, CA 92054