You are getting this invitation for a number of reasons, including, but not limited to:
- You are an “indie” – which means an independent professional, consultant, coach, or business owner
- You are a “family member or friend” – which means a current or past client of Indie Books International, Mark LeBlanc, Henry DeVries, or one of our select speakers
- You are open to participating in a “forum” – which means exchanging your wisdom and knowledge about marketing with a book and speech, and possibly being interviewed on a panel
- You are open to a conversation or conversations with other peers, during meals and breaks about cross-marketing, joint promotions, and generally helping each other out if it makes sense
- You will commit to attending the entire 48-hour business development retreat from start to finish
We are planning an extraordinary experience and one you won’t want to miss. If you are not there, you will have wished you were.
We feel strongly you would benefit from sharing time, listening to a group of select speakers, breaking bread and sharing what is and is not working in your business.
Mark & Henry
Don’t miss our exciting line up of speakers
This is a rare opportunity to see some of the countries best speakers in a exclusive setting.
- Dr. Tony Alessandra
- Patricia Fripp
- Michael Hauge
- Bill Stainton
- Karyn Buxman
- And many more!
Forum begins in: